Sunday 12 September 2021

GINNY | PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Hi everyone! Today I want to share a layout featuring my furry baby using the "Grateful Heart" collection from Pretty Little Studio. Here's the layout I made:


For the background I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut the hearts background from the sheet called "Afternoon". I then machine stitched through every row of hearts. Next I placed the photo on top with the 3" x 4" journaling card with the camera on the right. 

I added lots of flower die-cuts in the bottom right corner of the photo and the top left corner of the photo. 



Next I added a few word stickers on the journaling card and also spelled my dog's name and adhered these alpha stickers on the left side of the photo. 


The die-cut word "love" is from an older collection, but as I thought the color fitted the Grateful Heart collection I decided to use it. Next I stamped the date and was done! Hope you like it!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

Here's a list of the PLS products I used:





Journaling | Grateful 3 x 4

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment