Thursday 9 December 2021

December Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook and a Christmas Layout

 Hello paper lovers! Pam, the owner of the kit club My Creative Scrapbook sent me the Creative Kit this month featuring the Warm Wishes collection from Vicki Boutin. I'm a huge fan of everything Christmas and I love Christmas scrapbook collections! This collection is no exception, it's awesome! Here's one of the layouts I created with it:

Last year in December I wanted to take a selfie of our family and like most of you I took about a hundred photos and dismissed them all. In the end I decided to create a collage of 16 of the photos without checking if they were any good and scrap this. I really like how this turned out. 

Here are a few close-ups: 


The word "Jolly" was cut with my Silhouette and comes from one of the free subscriber cut files. 


And here is the photo of the kit. I just love it!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. If you want more information about the kits, please visit the website of My Creative Scrapbook. If you want to see all the projects the Design Team created with the various kits then please visit the Design Team Gallery

Wishing you a wonderful day! 

Hugs,

Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment