Sunday 28 November 2021

You're My Favorite || Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! I thought I would share this Pretty Little Studio - Frosty and Friends layout featuring my Cocker Spaniel. Here's the layout I created:


For this layout I used the patterned paper called White Out for my background. I placed the large Woodland Wreath 11" die-cut on top. This die-cut is so super cute! I think I need more of it! 


Look how cute:


Behind the wreath I placed the photo of my puppy and on the left side of the photo I placed one of the large 3" x 8" journaling cards from the Favorite Things package. Also on the left side I added a die-cut of a snowman with a dog.


On the top right side of the wreath die-cut I placed this word die-cut from the Winter Wishes package.


And below the photo a word die-cut from the Snowflake Kisses package placed on top of a large (wintery) label:


On the photo I adhered two light blue word stickers from the sticker sheet Marshmallow World Words.


This is it! Hope you like it! I love this Frosty collection so much, with its cute designs and beautiful colors. I hope I've been able to inspire you to give this collection a try. 

Here's a list of the Pretty Little Studio products I used:




Stickers | Marshmallow World Words (color)

Journaling | Favorite Things 3x8

Punch-Out | Wintery Labels

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

Hugs!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete