Friday 4 February 2022

Summer || Pretty Little Studio

Hi friends! Today I've got another layout using the beautiful "Grateful Heart" collection from Pretty Little Studio. 

Here's the layout I made:


A page of my daughter and her partner. I loved how the colors of her jacket matched the colors of the hearts paper (called "How Blessed"). 


On the right side of the photo I placed a journaling card with a small tag beside it and stapled a few die-cuts in the bottom right corner. I just adore that coffee mug!


I placed a large cut file title over the entire page. This was in first instance white, but I decided to paint it purple. Love the result! On top of the "u" I placed a cluster of die-cuts:


With a few lines of handwritten journaling my page was almost done:


I stamped the date below the journaling and adhered a few small stickers. With several rows of machine stitching and a few drops of silver ink my page was finished! 



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by the blog today! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 


No comments:

Post a Comment