Sunday 12 June 2022

Smile Life Is Good || Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm here to share another Pretty Little Studio layout created with the brand new Wildflowers collection! I'm so in love with this collection! Love everything about it!

For today's layout I chose a photo of my son with his two cousins. Here's what I made:

My favorite paper in this collection is this one with the stitching and the hearts on the right side. Isn't it awesome?!  

Here are a few detail photo's. On the left side of the photos I added a flower die-cut, two flags and a circle die-cut. 


On the right side of the photo I added a tag with text print (the piece of ribbon is from my own stash) and a leave die-cut:


Above the photo I placed this large "Smile, life is good" die-cut. Behind this die-cut I added a rainbow die-cut. Love all the rainbows in this collection! 



Below the photos I adhered a transparent word sticker and I placed a scalloped border and two labels.


As always I machine stitched on my page using black thread, which is a better fit than white thread I decided. Really loving the result.

This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and please don't forget to check out this new and fabulous collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

No comments:

Post a Comment