Saturday 30 July 2022

HERE, My Favorite Place To Be || My Creative Scrapbook Step-by-Step

Hello friends! I wanted to share another step-by-step tutorial which I made for the kit club My Creative Scrapbook for one of my July layouts. I used the truly awesome July Creative Kit, featuring the Life Right Now collection from Pinkfresh Studio. I love that this kit can be used for both photos taken at home as well as on vacation, like the photos I used in today's layout.

Here's the layout I created the step-by-step for:


For this layout I selected a few patterned papers and got out one of my favorite punches and punched seven borders in the colors of the rainbow. 


The punched borders measure 1.25" x 11". 


I placed these borders (in rainbow order) on a white sheet of cardstock and machine stitched them all:


Next I added several embellishments in similar colors: 


I placed the photos on top, with die-cuts on both sides and a title above. I also hand cut a few of the expressions from the sheet called "Social Hour" and adhered these on the photos:


I wrote the journaling beneath the borders, stamped the date above the title and added a few silver paint drops and I was done! 


Here are a few close-ups:






Here's a photo of the July Creative Kit I used: 


For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Wishing you all a wonderful day! 

xxx Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment