Tuesday 5 July 2022

Life is what you make it || Pretty Little Studio

Checking in to share another layout created with the beautiful Wildflowers collection from Pretty Little Studio. 

For this layout I chose three small(ish) photos of a day out with my friends. Here's what I made:


For this layout I started with the large wreath die-cut "Garden Rose" and placed this on a white cardstock sheet. The wreath is so beautitul it doesn't need a whole lot more.


I adhered each one of my three photos on a (stationary)tag, added a little string bow and placed them on top of the wreath. 


I added word stickers, die-cuts and on two of them a narrow scallop border die-cut and also a little tab for the stamped date. 


I connected two of the photos with this little rainbow. I just love all the rainbows in this collection. 


For the title I used a large die-cut which I adhered in the top right corner of one of the photos and over the little rainbow.


I wrote my journaling on two large (punch out) labels.


As always I machine stitched on my layout; along the sides and also over the die-cuts. Really loving the result.

This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and please don't forget to check out this new and fabulous collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

No comments:

Post a Comment