Monday 17 October 2022

Story of today || Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a layout created with the brand new Ginger Snap collection from Pretty Little Studio. I totally adore this collection! The Fall colors are my all time favorite! 

For this layout I chose a photo my Cocker Spaniel with her favorite toy of the moment and printed it twice. Here's what I made:


I used watercolor paper as a base for this page and used two colors of Distress Oxide ink mixed with water to add color to the background paper. I matted this white watercolor paper on sheet of plaid paper. 


 My favorite item in this collection must be the banner with the owl. I'm so in love with this!


In the package with the banners all banners come in two sizes. For my page I used the largest one. 


Here are a two more close-ups, one of the cluster on the right side of the photos:


And one close-up of the title on the left side of my layout:



I machine stitched around the layout with some brown thread and also over some of the die-cuts to add a little extra texture. 

This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and please don't forget to check out this new and fabulous Ginger Snap collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

No comments:

Post a Comment