Monday 26 December 2022

Jingle All The Way || Step-By-Step for My Creative Scrapbook || Simple Stories Mix and A-Mingle

Hello friends! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Here is another Xmas layout, which I created using the awesome December Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This month the Creative Kit features the "Mix and A-Mingle" collection from Simple Stories.  

This is the layout I created the step-by-step for:


For this layout I started with the sheet with all the fantastic tags:


I cut all the tags apart and used all 15 of them to create a "Christmas Tree". To do this I placed 1 tag at the top, 3 tags in the second row, 5 tags in the third row and 6 tags in the fourth (bottom) row. 


Using my Crop-A-Dile a punched a hole in all of the tags and threaded bakers twine through all the holes: 


With a little bit of glue I glued them in place, but I used my sewing machine to really fix them in place.  I used different stitches for added interest: 


And this is how the layout in progress looked after stitching: 


Now, all I had to do was place my photo on top (in the bottom left corner) and add die-cuts and stickers on the right side and above the photo:


I also added small embellishments on some of the tags.: 


After stamping the date on one of the tags my layout was finished. Hope you like it! 

Here's a photo of the December Creative Kit I used: 


For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Wishing you all a wonderful day! 

xxx Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment