Monday 9 January 2023

JOY || Pretty Little Studio layout

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing annother Christmas layout made with the awesome Tis the Season collection from Pretty Little Studio. Loving the colors and designs in this fun collection! 


I'm a huge fan of really large die-cuts and this collections contains so many of them! In my last layout I used the large Santa and for this layout I chose the large polar bear with the Xmas tree and .........


.... the numbers 2 and 4. LOVE them!


I matted my photo twice and surrounded it with die-cut trees, a little tag with baker's twine and some greenery. I also added a few word stickers.


Above the photo I machine stitched the word "Joy" and added another word sticker:


After adding a bit more machine stitching, paint drops and 3 enamel dots (own stash) I decided my page was complete. Hope you like it!

I really love the Tis the Season collection! If you want to check it out, please visit the Pretty Little Studio shop.

Here's a list of the Pretty Little Studio products I used:






Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment