Tuesday 28 March 2023

Simple Things || Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing my latest layout created with the beautiful Wildflowers collection from Pretty Little Studio. For this layout I chose a photo of a walk my friends and I took last weekend. Here's what I made:


I started this layout with the rainbow sheet of the 6"x 9" paper pad. I adore the rainbow papers in all the new Pretty Little Studio collections! Next I chose one of the 3"x 4" journaling cards and placed my photo on top. With a few flower die-cuts it already looked great!

Here are a few close-ups: 




I machine stitched around the layout twice and also over some of the die-cuts which adds a little extra interest. 


This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and please don't forget to check out this super beautiful Wildflowers collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

Here's a list of Pretty Little Studio products I used: 





Journaling | Bloom 3x4




No comments:

Post a Comment