Monday 20 February 2023

Loving This || Sugar Plum || Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing another Christmas layout I created for Pretty Little Studio with the new and adorable Sugar Plum collection. I totally adore this collection and am happily scrapping all the Christmas photos I never got around to scrap before.  

Here's the layout I made: 


I started my page with the paper called "Peppermint Swirl". I cut off a small strip on all sides of the paper and adhered it on a sheet of white cardstock. I chose an older photo from our family taken at Christmas 2020 and placed this more or less in the middle of the swirl. On the right side of the photo I placed a 3"x4" journaling card and added a die-cut of that super cute little mouse. 


Above the journaling card I added die-cuts of a large flower, of a nutcracker and of some leaves. I love these nutcracker die-cuts so much!


In the bottom right corner of the photo I added a heart die-cut and on top a punch-out label with a quote. Below the photo and the journaling card I placed two scalloped borders. 


In the bottom left corner of the photo I added a floral and a stem die-cut and a clear "Dictionary" sticker:


And the last cluster of die-cuts was placed above the photo: a couple of ornaments:


I machine stitched around all sides of my page and over some of the die-cuts. Next I stamped the date and added some paint drops and then I was done!

I really love this new Sugar Plum collection! If you want to check it out, please visit the Pretty Little Studio shop.

Here's a list of the Pretty Little Studio products I used:






Journaling | Ginger Bread 3x4

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment