Wednesday 21 February 2024

Salty Air || Hey Summer Collection || Pretty Little Studio

It's been a long time since I've been here last! How time flies. Today I thought I'd share a layout I created for Pretty Little Studio using their fun Hey Summer collection. Here in the Netherlands it's all gray skies at the moment and I long for a bit of sun, so the choice for the collection was easy. For my layout I chose a photo of my two sons at Pier 39 in San Francisco last summer.   

Here's what I made:


I started this layout by tearing four strips of paper from a few of my favorite patterned papers in this collection: three for the top of my layout and one for the bottom. Next I chose a horizontal photo measuring 10 cm x 15 cm (4" x 6") and placed this on the strips of paper, a bit left of the center. I continued by placing four die-cut frames around and adding lots of other die-cuts and stickers.


Here are a few close-up photos: 


I'm not a fan of jellyfish, but this is one is too cute!


There are so many fun die-cuts in this collection, like that glass of lemonade. I just had to include it. 


I love creating little clusters like here with the shell, jellyfish, starfish and word die-cut:



When I had finished my layout I added machine stitching everywhere, yellow paint drops and a few lines of journaling and I was completely done! Hope you like it. 


Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and please don't forget to check out this sunny collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

Here's a list of Pretty Little Studio products I used: 

Hey Summer collection









No comments:

Post a Comment