Wednesday 21 August 2024

BOOKS, COFFEE & CAKE || PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Today I want to share another Pretty Little Studio layout created with my favorite collection "Well Read". I scrapped a photo of my book-loving daughter: 


My two favorite papers in this collection are the one with the rainbows (Reading Raibow) and the one with the stripes (Happy Place) and I used those two for the top and bottom of my layout. 


I used my Big Shot die-cutting machine to create the words "Books Coffee Cake". The letters were cut from the paper called Book Fair.

Here are  a few more close-ups:


I totally adore all of the book & reading related ephemera in this collection and had such a hard time choosing which ones to add to my page. I would have loved to use them all! 


I wrote my journaling left of the photo and machine stitched around all sides of my page (twice) and also over many of the elements on my page. Last but not least I added dark green, white and pink paint drops. 

This is it, my layout is finished. Hope you like it.
 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and please don't forget to check out this fun collection in the Pretty Little Studio store

Here's a list of Pretty Little Studio products I used: 





Cut-Aparts | Bibliophile






No comments:

Post a Comment