If you have just happened upon my blog today, you may want to head to the start of the Blog Hop first: to Jennifer Priest's blog!!
What you have to do to participate: visit each of our design team member's blogs and make a note of the sponsoring company.
After you know all 12 companies visit the Epiphany Crafts Facebook page and leave a comment on the Card-A-Palooza thread listing the 12 companies (abbreviations are okay) and you will be entered into the drawing for a GIANT prize package:
You will be receiving product from each of the sponsoring companies plus tools from EPIPHANY CRAFTS. Best of all, you will be receiving the 12 handmade cards shown on the blogs, all ready to use throughout the year.
Here's the complete list of all the participating design team members, just in case you missed someone:
- January: Congrats/Celebration card...think New Years, etc: Jennifer Priest
- February: Love card/Valentine's: Monique Liedtke - YOU ARE HERE!
- March: Birthday Card: Julie Walton
- April: Spring/Easter card: Kelly Jo Massicotte
- May: Mother's Day card: Linda Auclair
- June: Baby Card: Michelle Hill
- July: Congratulations Card: Joy Hagar
- August: Birthday Card: Tracey Taylor
- September: Father's Day Card: Lisa Wilkinson
- October: Halloween Card: Danielle Holsapple
- November:Thank You card: Samantha Sibbett
- December: Christmas Card: Stephanie Ackerman
This is a HUGE giveaway that you won't want to miss!
So, after leaving me a comment hop on over to your next stop: Julie Walton's blog!!
Good luck everyone!!