Monday 16 August 2010

My first layout on the Inkido blog....

.... but this layout should have been the 3rd!! LOL! That means that the blogpost with my introduction will follow later on.... well, I don't mind (as long as you don't mind!)....

Remember the big box full of Inkido goodies I received during our summer holidays? I just can't stop playing with it!! By now I have finished 4 layouts and there is still sooooo much!!

Here are two sneaks of my layout, if you want to see the entire layout please visit the Inkido blog!!!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!!!

Hugs,
Monique

5 comments:

  1. wow what a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb net even een kijkje genomen op het Inkido blog en ooh...wat een gave layout zag ik daar. Hartstikke leuk! Ik kan niet wachten om de andere drie te zien:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jij gaat echt lekker de laatste tijd he! Leuk hoor! Ik ga snel even doorklikken!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Ik ga snel even kijken. Veel plezier met de rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry that what happen Camilla should help me then I was on work and she took the wrong one!
    But a gourgus one:)

    Petraso

    ReplyDelete