Saturday 14 August 2010

I'm so sorry....

... that I didn't get on the DT of My Scrapbook Nook :-( BUT check out the girls who did make it!!! It's such a great team Leah has chosen!!! Can't wait to see what they'll create with the kits in future!!!! Hilde & Mahlin, if you read this, congrats girls!!! So happy for you both!!!

On to the next topic: myStampBOX!

Last Tuesday it was my turn to post on their blog and this is what I made:


For this layout of my youngest I used one of the butterfly stamps from the “Colorful Companions” set for my background. I stamped it various times with Versamark ink so the butterflies wouldn’t be too obvious and therefore just perfect for a background.

Furthermore I used a few flowers from the “Abundant Blossoms” set and the filmstrip from the “Snapshot” set for a little journaling.

I also used my tools from Epiphany Crafts to create the heart in the word "home".

I also made another project, a photo frame:


As it was so terribly hot here in The Netherlands (and I really had had enough of the sun!) I decided on one of my winter photos taken in Disneyland Paris.

For this frame I used three different stamps from the “Road Trip” set (the tag, part of the title and the circle bottom left).

I had so much fun creating these projects and sure hope you’ve enjoyed them too!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs, Monique

4 comments:

  1. ahh.. thank you sweetie.. I wish we could all have made it.. together.. you should know by now, I think you rock =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get my email - wish you could have made it onto the DT as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow beautiful works.
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat komt die foto mooi uit op dat rode papier! Mooi, met die vage vlinders ook... en je fotoframe is ook al geweldig! Gelukkig is het niet meer zo warm - nog even en dan worden alle blaadjes weer geel en oranje... (ook mooi voor foto's!) Heb nog een fijne zondag!

    ReplyDelete