Wednesday 11 August 2010

I'm among the finalists!!

There's a DT call going on at the Nook right now and guess what...... I'm among the finalists!!!! Yeah!!

Look who's on there too (quite a lot of familiar faces!!):

Taj White
Monique Liedtke
Melissa Mann
Keshet Shenkar Starr
Jennifer Larson
Cris Cunningham
Amanda Dovey
Amy Harle
Beth Jarrett
Carol Monson
Christy Arthur
Crystal Bowman
Danni Reid
Deanna Misner
Natalie Dever
Jennifer Ruhl
Emmy Brännstrom
Frauke Nolzen
Ginger Williams
Helga Payawal-Vergara
Hilde Aaslund
Jennifer Hottinger Sloan
Jona Katherine Panesa
Katarina Krumeluran
Kristin Powell
Lydia Jackson
Mahlin Wiggur
Natalie Hearn
Robyn Schaub
Rochelle Spears
Sarah Eclavea
Shannon Morgan
Susan Burgeois
Susan Coish
Stacey Hansen
Christa Paustenbaugh
Wendy Mckee

The new team will be announced on the 14th of August!! Wish me luck, I'll need it!!

Hugs,
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You´re so talented so I´m not surprised :) I´m a finalist too..I think..? I received a mail from Leah but I can not find my name on the list..I´m sort of a nervous wreck over here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the list of finalists! You're so deserving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het gaat je goed voor de wind de laatste tijd met de design teams. Hopelijk gaat het hier ook goed. Veel succes in ieder geval.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooohooooooooooo!! ik ga zo voor je duimen!xx

    ReplyDelete