Saturday 9 November 2019

My Creative Scrapbook November Kits Reveal| Simple Stories & Pebbles Inc.

It's time for the November kits at My Creative Scrapbook! With the November Main Kit, filled with the Simple Stories Autumn Splendor collection, I created this amongst others page:


and a few close-ups:




I so love all the Fall colors in this collection!!

This is what the kit looks like:


And this month I also received the November Creative Kit. This kit contains the Pebbles Inc. Happy Cake Day collection (so fun!!). Here's one of the layouts I created with that kit:


and a few close-ups:





Isn't this kit awesome! I just adore the bright colors, the designs, everything!!

Here's a photo of the kit:


For more information about the November kits please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my page!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS! LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super mooie post heb je weer gemaakt. De layouts zien er weer top uit

    ReplyDelete