Friday 29 November 2019

Happy Place | Pretty Little Studio

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing another layout I created for Pretty Little Studio yet again featuring my sweet English Cocker Spaniel puppy. For this page I used the PLS Indian Summer collection. I adore the colors in this collection!!


I’m so happy Melissa decided to also print 12″x 12″ papers, like this gorgeous “Harvest Moon” paper. This paper practically scrapped itself. Except for the photo only some extra embellishments were needed to create a beautiful page, even the paint splatter is already printed on the paper! As I totally adored the gorgeous frames with the golden accents and those colorful vellum leaves, I definitely wanted to use those!


Aren’t those frames gorgeous?


Love the stitches in the vellum leaves!

On the circle I placed a few clusters with the vellum leaves and then added some cardstock die-cuts as well. For the right side of the photo I found the perfect journaling card and placed one of the beautiful frames underneath and another on top. I also added one of the die-cut words & a word sticker. (I really love everything in this collection!):


Love the camera on this card, so I didn’t want to cover it up.

Don’t you just love all the die-cuts in this collection?! The frames, the flowers, the words and that fox!


So many gorgeous die-cuts in this collection!


After writing a few lines of journaling and stamping the date twice my page was done! I ‘m really happy with the outcome, I hope you like it too!

Here’s what I used: Indian Summer collection: 8×8 paper pack; 12×12 paper: Harvest Moon; Journaling cards: Magic Days; Die-Cut Frames: Timeless; Die-Cuts: Indian Summer Leaves Vellum, Happy Place 2, Time Together; Stickers: All The Feel.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you a happy weekend!
xoxo

1 comment: