Saturday 16 November 2019

Merry Xmas | JustNick & Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing an early Christmas layout. Although it's a little early to scrap Christmas layouts I just couldn't help myself. The first Christmas collections have arrived at my doorstep and I wanted nothing more than use them! So here's my first Xmas layout of the year! I used JustNick's "Radiate" cut file for this page. It's not one of the new cut files, but so perfect when you want to use many different papers.


This is the "Radiate" cut file I used:


I used the new Glitter & Ice collection from Pretty Little Studio for my page.

Here's how I created my page: using my Silhouette Cameo I cut the "Radiate" circle from a sheet of plain white cardstock and to cut the little parts for the inside of the cut file I released the compound path, deleted the outer and inner circle and selected approx. 6 of the pieces and restored the compound path. This I repeated 4 times and then the screen looked like this:


I selected four patterned papers from the Glitter & Ice collection and cut four 6"x 6" squares. I placed these on my sticky mat and cut all the inner pieces in one go. I adhered the white "Radiate" circle on a sheet of red cardstock and glued all the little parts randomly inside.

Next I arranged my three (matted) photos on the circle and embellished my page with several bits and pieces from the Glitter & Ice collection.




With a bit of machine stitching and ink splattering my page was done! Hope you like it!

If you're like me and have already started on your Christmas pages (or December Daily) then don't forget to take a look in the JustNick store! There are so many fun Christmas cut files!

Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing you a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that big circle and all the trees!!!

    ReplyDelete