Sunday 31 May 2009

Resuming "normal" life....

The cremation last Friday was truly beautiful (as far as something so dreadful can be beautiful) and I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their support!!! I love you all!

So, back to "normal" life it is ....
Haven't shown you my take on Tanya's latest sketch at Little Shop of Sketches yet.
Here it is:
And this is Tanya's sketch:
If you haven't visited LSS's blog yet then I urge you to do so quickly! The wonderful scrapbooker Ewonne has kindly agreed to be our guest designer. Her take on the sketch is amazing!! Thanks Ewonne for participating!! If you want to see more of Ewonne's work, visit her blog: genom mina ögen!

5 comments:

  1. Het is altijd fijn om een dierbaar persoon zo'n prachtig afscheid te geven. Heel veel sterkte met dit verlies!

    Je layout is trouwens wel prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Monique this LO is amazing! Love it so much! Very inspiring!

    thanks for your sweet comment at my blog! Talk to you soon

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monique

    I am sad to learn about the passing of your mother. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you xxxx

    I know what you mean about the cremation. Felt the same way about my father's funeral.

    Take care xxxS

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi monique. thanks for dropping by at my blog. sending you my prayers {hugs}.

    you have a great blog here. keep the awesome works of art coming!

    xoxo,
    janis

    ReplyDelete