Monday 3 January 2011

The Scrappiest, sketch 97

It's Monday and that means the reveal of the latest sketch from The Scrappiest, #97!!!


And my layout: "One Crazy Girl"


..... about my dd of course, who else??

Used my favorite line from Pink Paislee "Sweetness". I just can't get enough of these papers and all the embellies that come with it!

I was a bit too late sending my layout to Liz, but the other design team members were in time... so if you want to see their projects, please hop over to the The Scrappiest blog to have a look!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. And here I was looking for your layout too LOL. Very nice it is and love the sketch - just might be tempted to have a play. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gave layout !!!!
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind die lijn ook helemaal geweldig en je hebt er iets prachtigs mee gemaakt! Erg gaaf vormgegeven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monique, stopped by to wish you a Very Happy New year! Love this sketch and your interpretation looks great!
    A correction, my little one is Maria, a baby girl that will turn 3 next week.
    Best Wishes, Julia Sáddi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo, dit is een mooie!! Past helemaal bij je mooie kind. En ik lees dat je nog een half jaar langer DT blijft,verdiend hoor!

    Groetjes, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi Monique ,

    Slaap jij wel eens???

    Groetjes Wilma

    ReplyDelete