Friday 10 May 2013

Little Yellow Bicycle - NSD challenge

Hi everyone!

Enjoying your day off? If you live in The Netherlands that is ... or do you - non Dutchies - also have the day off, the day after Ascension Day? I spent my day off scrapping (of course) and chose Little Yellow Bicycle's NSD sketch challenge to work on.

I've used their "Just Because" collection and chose some photos from our New York vacation where we were standing on top of the Empire State Building.


I've added a few Freckled Fawn wood veneer pieces, a flair button from American Crafts, two tags and a few cuts made with the Cameo.




and this is the sketch from LYB:
Don't you just LOVE this collection from LYB?!

Thanks for stopping by again today!
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this...all the layers and embellishments are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have some mad layering skills, Monique. This is amazing and such a wonderful take on the sketch. Awesome job with the LYB too. This is one of my favorite collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jij hebt zeker layering skills! Sta ik altijd weer van te kijken en hoe mooie dan alles combineert! Het is weer een topper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love a red background, this is just gorgeous Monique! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10 May, 2013

    Geweldige layout weer Monique !! Zie ik je volgende week zaterdag ??
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niet iedereen was vandaag vrij hoor ggrrrrr :-( Jij hebt je vrije dag in ieder geval heel goed besteed, super gave layout weer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zo te zien heb je je vrije dag goed benut :) Het is een prachtige lay-out! Er is weer lekker veel op te zien, terwijl de foto's toch nog heel goed tot zijn recht komen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome use of the Sketch & LYB line, Monique!! I LOVE looking at your pages...so many fun details and great layering!! And I really love that Red pp you used for the background of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combo. Just love red and blue. And love how you interpreted the sketch! Awesome photos. I can live through you by looking at the photos to see what it is like on top of the Empire State Building. I am afraid of heights. I get nervous just thinking about it!

    So glad you got some fun scrapping in. I am hoping to get assignments done to do a few just for fun and for me.

    Happy Mother's Day and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O deze is ook weer zo gaaf!! Leuke schets en een super uitwerking van jou!!

    ReplyDelete