Thursday 2 May 2013

Ruby Rock-It layout!

Hi everyone! Today I have a quick post showing you the lastest dt layout made for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge using the "Carnival" collection from Ruby Rock-It.

The May 1 challenge for AFSC was to scrap about what you wanted to be when you grew up ... ? Well, to scrap about that was a challenge for sure, as I didn't have a clue! What I did know then, was that I wanted my life to be a big party, so that's what my layout is about.


and a few close-ups:




If you want to see the projects of the other designers or maybe even want to join us for this challenge then hop over to AFSC blog!

Then on to some other fun news: today my introduction is up at PAPER ISSUES!!! I would really appreciate you visiting me over there!! The misting template, the camera washi tape and the corrugated cardstock woman are all from the PI store!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Ontzettend leuk lootje. Heerlijk kleurrijk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een heerlijke lay-out! Het is een feestje om naar te kijken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE photo, friend! You always add so much goodness to your pages...really loving the stamping you did on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique, this is brilliant!!! Thanks for using your prize, and so glad you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous03 May, 2013

    Wow, super layout Monique !!!!
    Groetjes Berdien

    ReplyDelete