Wednesday 29 May 2013

Project Life Week 12 - Doodlebug

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it ... but I'm still working on my Project Life album from 2012! When I got started in January 2012 I thought it would be easy peasy to do one spread a week. I mean, how difficult can that be? Well, it is! Difficult I mean. I just don't do things "half" and it takes me about 2 days to finish one week for the album. Which is fine, if you don't have so much else going on .... but I have! But because I love doing it, I decided not to get stressed out about it and just continue in my own pace. 

And therefore I can now show you week 12 from 2012: 


I've used Doodlebug's collection "Flower Box" which comes with a whole bunch of 4x6 inserts (the other new collections too). 

Left side: 


and the right side:




What I love about Doodlebug is that their collections are so utterly complete! The 12x12 sheets, the stickers, the 4x6 inserts, alphabets in all sorts and sizes, the washi tape .... they've got it all!

Thanks for stopping by my blog again today!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you waited, because the Doodlebug looks awesome on these, Monique! Love the little touches you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice job Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben er ook nooit mee verder gegaan -bloos- wat knap van jou dat je dat allemaal nog weet (heb je een dagboek bij gehouden?) Maar het Doodlebug is er wel perfect voor en het ziet er weer super uit!
    fijn weekend!!

    ReplyDelete