Wednesday 23 March 2016

Love Here + Now | Pretty Little Studio

Hello everyone!! Today I want to share this page I created for Pretty Little Studio's blog using the brand new PLS designer collection from “Hello Heather” called "Here + There". And what an awesome collection this is! I adore the colors, the designs and all the gold elements. I used this fun photo of my daughter and her host sisters from last year. Because of all the blue colors in this photo I thought it was a perfect fit for this collection.


To create this layout I painted the white cardstock with pink watercolor paint and added a few drops of paint as well. While the cardstock dried I selected papers, a clear sheet and a 3×4 journaling card and layered these on top of each other. Using a small attacher I stapled these together and adhered the photo on top. Next I chose the large heart cut file from my own stash and adhered this too. When the cardstock had dried I adhered the little pile of papers with the photo & cut file and started decorating using some die-cuts like the flower, the flair, the word etc. and also added some handwritten journaling. Next came the little cluster in the bottom right corner and last but not least I added the machine stitching.

Flowers are not my “go to” embellishments, but I happily made an exception for these … aren’t they awesome?!


I’m a huge fan of flairs and use them on almost all of my layouts and this one is so fabulous!


I so adore the gold dipped die-cut hearts!!


PLS products used: Hello Heather, Here + There collection: paper: Here+ There 8×8 pack, Louvre, Jadore, Gold Metallic; Clear: Hello Pink; Die-Cuts: Bonjour Words, Heart of Gold, Here; Flair: Adventure;   Journaling Cards: Beau 3×4. Other: "love" cutting file: Studio Calico.


Thank you so much for stopping by our blog to take a peek at my project!
Hugs,
Monique

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout! Loving how you used the heart die-cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaaaa gaaaaf deze lo. Ik had hem al op fb bewonderd . Top top

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke lay-out! Vooral dat hart vind ik erg gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the big heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout!! Such pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow this gorgeous heart... perfect

    ReplyDelete