Friday 11 March 2016

Scraptastic Pinterest Inspired Layout

Hi everyone! Last Monday Jana and I were up on Scraptastic Club's blog with our Pinterest inspired projects. 

We found these images on Pinterest and felt inspired straight away: 

(source Pinterest, click here & here)

I used the February Sunday Morning kit and add-on for my page: 


I used the arrow design of the grey image and translated this idea to my layout. I decided to adhere my photo and all other embellishments in the same angle as the papers and although I normally like to have my photos etc. horizontal I really like the effect of this.
The arrows in the colored pin were just like the arrows from the WeR sticker sheet and so I had to use these somewhere on my page. I added one of Scraptastic exclusive wood veneer hearts for the finishing touch.


I really love the colors of the pin and used these as much as possible, even in my title:


I love that the WeR sticker sheet contains mini alphabet stickers as well. Of course I also had to use the Amy Tangerine Thickers!


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog on this cold, but sunny day, wishing you a fab weekend!
Monique

7 comments:

  1. Such an awsome idea and I love all the different letters. Great layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAt een mooi vormgegeven lay-out! Ik vind vooral de schuine lijnen erg gaaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make the prettiest pages. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Monique, deze layout spat echt van mijn scherm af. Geweldig!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout! Love the angle it adds so much zazz to the page! Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Monique - you are killing me - this is so stunning

    ReplyDelete