Monday 21 March 2016

Paper Issues Spring Crop | March Into Spring Challenge


With all the new collections in my possession, I wanted nothing more than to use those! So I decided to do another layout for one of Paper Issues Spring Crop challenges, this time for the "March Into Spring" challenge and use the "Everyday" collection from Pebbles.


The photo was taken not last weekend, but the weekend before when I was away for a couple of days with 2 of my best friends to do nothing more than scrap, read, laugh, shop, eat and sleep. Bliss!! I want more of those weekends!! 


Pebbles' Everyday collection is so beautiful with all the golds, awesome die-cuts and fabulous colors! 


And at the moment I have a thing for using watercolor paints. I love the look of it! 

Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful week!
xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wat een vrolijke foto en een prachtige, zomerse lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete