Tuesday 3 January 2017

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

To everyone I didn't already meet on Facebook or Instagram: a very happy, healthy & creative 2017 to you! Thank you so much for your friendship & your support in 2016! I don't know where I would be or what I would do without you and this awesome hobby of ours! Hope to see you all again in 2017! xxx

Then on to the winner of my Top Ten of 2016 blog hop giveaway!! 

I used the Random Number Generator and the result was: 


And number 17 is:


Congrats Julie!! Thank you so much for your continuous support this last year!! So happy you won! Please send me your address and I'll put the stamps in the mail asap!! 

Once again, thank you all so much! Wishing you a fab day!
xxx
Monique

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! That's ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete