Sunday 2 September 2018

Dream Big & Bloom | My Creative Scrapbook

Happy Sunday friends! I still have 2 layouts to show you created with the August Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook (with the fabulous Bloom collection from Simple Stories) and because it's already September the 2nd and the sneaks for the September kits are almost here I thought I'd better post them today.

So, here's the first and I think this is my favorite created with this kit; my daughter and her partner at this dancing competion:


and a few close-ups:



And this is the last layout created with this kit, an older photo of me:


and the close-ups:



Hope you like them. If you'd like to know more about My Creative Scrapbook and the kits then here's the link to their website and here to the blog.

For now wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! LOVING the larger photos, the colors and the way you did the title on the second one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete