Sunday 17 February 2019

Together Forever | JustNick Studio

Hey friends! I haven't shared the layout I created for JustNick earlier this month and thought I'd show it to you today. I love all the Valentine's scrapbook collections and can't resist buying them. So for this blogpost I thought I would use one of them. For this layout I used Doodlebug's "French Kiss" collection, combined with the beautiful cut file from the JustNick store "Free Love".


And this is the cut file I used: Free Love


Isn't this cut file just perfect?! I love these open letters, where you can add your own patterned papers behind them! I used the 6"x 6" paper pad as I think the smaller patterns look better in a word of this size. Here are a few close-ups:




To color the white background I used both a brush with stamping ink and some spray mist. I'm trying to do something else than using pure white cardstock backgrounds. I think I like it, it's a bit more colorful.


So, if you're looking for more "love" cut files to create your own Valentine's scrapbook page, then make sure to check out the JustNick store! There are so many beautiful cut files you can use!

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look! Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved one(s)!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the little boy and girl and loving the "LOVE" title work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.

    ReplyDelete