Friday 1 February 2019

Snow Much Fun | JustNick & Doodlebug Design

Hi friends! Yesterday it was my turn on the blog of JustNick and today I'm sharing the layout I created here, on my own blog. As winter has finally arrived here in The Netherlands, including a little snow (yay!), I'm in the mood to scrap some winter photos! These photos were taken ten years ago (how time flies!) and I stil love looking at them!

I used the cut files "Hey Frosty" and "Joy" from the JustNick store to scrap this page: 


These are the cut files I used:



Before I got started on my layout I chose all the "non Christmas" papers from the Doodlebug collection "Christmas Town" and selected four papers to cut four snowmen from.



Next I cut the word "Joy" from a piece of white cardstock and used glimmermist to spray it in a beautiful green color.


I used the snowmen for the background and placed these strategically on a white cardstock background paper: two on the left side and two on the right. Next I matted the two photos and placed these on top of the snowmen with the title (sort of) in between. The next part was simple, I just added lots of Doodlebug embellishments, hand journaling and a date stamp! When I was finished I decided to add a bit more color by cutting 1 cm off the entire layout (on all four sides) and placing it on a colorful dotted patterned paper. I really loved the result! After adding my usual bit of machine stitching and a few drops of paint I was done!


Thank you so much for stopping by today to have a look at my page. If you want to check out this cut file or any other "winter" cut file in the store, just click HERE.

Wishing you a wonderful day and happy scrapping!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the snowmen!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete