Sunday 30 June 2019

COOL | JustNick & Jillibean Soup

Hi everyone, welcome to the blog! It's Monique here today sharing a layout where I used the beautiful Blossoms cut file from the JustNick Store and the Rainbow Roux collection from Jillibean Soup. Here's what I made:


And this is the Blossoms cut file I used:


For my background I decided to use some of the Color Burst powders I had just bought. The powders come in little bottles and you need to sprinkle only a very small amount of powder on your paper and then add lots of water and then you get this result. Fun right?!

Next I placed the Blossoms cut file on top and colored the inside of the blossoms using a little watercolor paint.


I used a square photo of my 3 kids and placed this on top of the cut file. With a cluster of embellishments on the right side and some in the left top corner my page was nearly done.



With a few text stickers and die-cuts and a strip of patterned paper on the right side of my layout I was more or less done. It did, however, need some inevitable machine stitching.


This is it! Hope you like it!


Look for this and other cut files in the shop and be sure to head over to see what's new! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the rainbow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete