Wednesday 10 July 2019

My Creative Scrapbook July Kits Reveal and two layouts

Hello friends! I just realised I hadn't posted the My Creative Scrapbook July kits on my blog yet and thought I would do this now. This month Pam sent me both the July Main kit as well as the July Creative kit. 

Let me start with the July Creative kit. Here's one of the five layouts I created with it: 


I just adore the colors and designs of this Bella Blvd collection Splash Zone. They match every possible summer photo I've got. This is a photo from a looooong time ago (how time flies!). 


The kit is very complete, with papers, carstock die-cuts & stickers and chipboards from the Splash Zone collection from Bella Blvd as well as American Crafts letter stickers and laser cut chipboard letters from Creative Embellishments. 



Here's a photo of the July Creative Kit:


Next I'm also sharing a layout created with the July Main kit. This kit is filled with the Pink Paislee "Indigo & Ivy" collection. 

Here's the first layout of the four I made:


and a few close-ups:




To be honest, I struggled a bit with this collection. The colors are a bit too sombre for me but I have to say I'm happy with how this page turned out. 

Here's a photo of the July Main kit:


If you want to see all 4 July kits hop over to the MCS website and for photos of projects created by the design team with the various kit, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I really appreciate it! Wishing you happy crafting!

xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. These are GORGEOUS!! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete