Sunday 9 June 2019

My Creative Scrapbook June Kit | Good Times

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you're enjoying a lovely Sunday! Today I'm sharing my first layout created with the June Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit features the Simple Vintage Botanicals collection from Simple Stories, a lovely soft colored collection with lots of flowers and butterflies.

Here's what I made:


This photo was taken when I was in Barcelona last month. Aren't the colors of this collection just awesome? Perfect for this photo of my friend and I. 



I used a type writer to type my journaling straight on one of the journaling cards:


And here's what the MCS June Main Kit looks like:


If you want to see all four June kits then please hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook blog. To see all DT projects you can visit the DT gallery.

Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you again!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and all the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete