Thursday 30 May 2019

Two Boys Layouts | My Creative Scrapbook May Main Kit

Hi friends! As the end of the month is nearing I thought I would share the other 2 layouts I created with the May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Both of these are boys layouts for a change, lol. 

Here's the first, my oldest son, helping me decorate for Easter:


He's not overly font of having his photo taken so that's why he's not featured in my layouts that often. 




I think all these blues and greens are perfect for boys layouts, even paired with all the pinks. 

Here's the second boys layout I created with this kit. In this page both my boys feature:


This photo was taken in France last year. We had such an amazing time! 




So, these were the last two layouts I created with this May kit. The layouts made with the June kit are coming up soon! 

If you want to check out this kit or any of the past kits then hop over to the site of My Creative Scrapbook.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at what I made! Wishing you a wonderful day!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and loving how you framed the flowers on the first one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are so cool! I adore the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete