Wednesday 18 September 2019

Make Today So Awesome | My Creative Scrapbook Step-By_Step | Vicki Boutin

Hello friends, today I want to share one of the layouts I created with the My Creative Scrapbook September Main kit. This colorful kit is filled with lots of product from the Wildflower & Honey collection from Vicki Boutin and also some papers from her Field Notes collection.

Here's the layout I made:


A colorful photo for a colorful kit!!

Here's a little step-by-step how I created my page. When I got started, I got out the entire kit:


but in the end I decided I didn't want to use the papers, but only the die-cuts, the stickers and the cardstock packaging from the die-cuts:


From the die-cuts I chose four of the tags, a frame and a few other bits and pieces:


I arranged the tags and the cardstock packaging on a white cardstock sheet:


Next came three more die-cuts: a frame, a journaling card with tab and another little card:


Behind the photo I adhered the "today" card and placed this over the frame and packaging:


With the addition of a flower, flag, circle and little bee die-cut my page looked like this:


Included in the kit are these sheets with chipboards. I totally adore these and chose a couple of them for my layout.


Except for adhesive chipboards there also some fun stickers in the kit and those came next, like this cute little owl:


Using an American Crafts precision pen 03 I drew a double line around the layout. Last but not least I added a few paint drops and some machine stitching.


Here are a few more close-ups of some of the details:




Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope I've been able to inspire you a little bit!

For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Here's the photo of the September Main Kit I used:


Thanks again for stopping by! Wishing you happy crafting!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the tags and that photo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete