Tuesday 3 September 2019

My Creative Scrapbook August Creative Kit Step-By-Step | Pebbles Inc

Hi friends, today I'm sharing one of the layouts I created with the fun August Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I really loved this kit, filled with the "Oh Summertime" collection from Pebbles Inc.

Here's the layout I made:


The photo I used is from our summer vacation in the south of France two years ago. I just love that this kit is also perfect to scrap boys photos!

Here's another little step-by-step of how I created this layout. I arranged everything I thought I would need on my desk:


I chose a sheet of white American Crafts cardstock for the background and selected the die cuts with a straight left side.


Next I adhered the die cuts with the straight sides on the left side of my background:



When I was happy how it looked I filled the gaps with other die cuts, such as the lemon, the sun, the flip flops and the boys:


I found the white background too white so I decided to add a little color. I selected a yellow ink pad and used a piece of packaging plastic to transfer the ink from the ink pad on to my paper:



Now it was time to arrange the photos on my layout. First I adhered them on a piece of patterned paper and then I added a few die cuts and only then did I place this cluster on my layout:


For the title I used the blue glitter Thickers that were included in the kit. Below the title I wrote a bit of journaling:


After adding some machine stitching and stamping the date I was done! Hope you like it! Here are a few close-ups of the finished page:





For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook web site. For photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kit, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Here's the photo of the August Creative Kit I used:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate it! Wishing you happy crafting!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the goodies on the side and loving that title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weer een hele mooi post en super layout heb je gemaakt

    ReplyDelete