Thursday 2 January 2020

This Year - JustNick & Doodlebug Design

Hi everyone! It's Monique here wishing you all a wonderful 2020! I hope you had a fabulous New Year's Eve! Today I'm sharing a layout with my resolutions for the new year on JustNick's blog. I have to admit that I tend to forget my resolutions pretty quickly, but I do like to make them nonetheless. 

Here's the layout I created, using the "Say What" and "This Year" cut files:


These are the cut files I used: "Say What" and "This Year" (will be added to the store soon!), both of which I cut from a sheet of white cardstock:



I'm a huge fan of Doodlebug Design's products so I chose a mix of their collections to create this page. My resolutions were typed in Word and then printed on five different pieces of patterned paper (Doodlebug's Petite Print). Next I cut them in the right shape using my Silhouette Cameo.


Before adhering the word bubbles cut file I added some yellow paint to my white cardstock background (sprayed this on a piece of plastic packaging and wiped it over my background paper). 

As Doodlbug's papers are already so colorful I decided to leave the cut files white and use a black & white photo. I matted the photo on two pieces of patterned paper and created a little cluster on the left side: 


On the right side of the photo I wrote a little more about my resolutions:


I also added a few stickers here and there and after adding the compulsory machine stitching I considered my layout done! 


Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by on this second day of the year. Don't forget to check out the JustNick store for these and many more fabulous cut files! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING those thought bubbles and the colors!

    ReplyDelete