Monday 2 March 2020

I Love You Always | Monique Liedtke

Hi friends! I'm up on JustNick's blog sharing another heart layout with my Spaniel puppy as the subject of my love. The cut file I used for this page is called "Doodle Floral Heart Outline", my new favorite cut file!


This is the cut file I used, isn't it a beauty?!


Once again I used Doodlebug Design's "Love Notes" collection for my layout. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Doodlebug and adore the bright & happy colors and designs in this collection.


What I love about this cut file is the possibility to use lots of different papers to fill all the little spaces.


I used the 6" x 6" paper pad to fill all the flowers, but a 12" x 12" sheet to back the entire heart. I love the effect this gives, with the left half of the heart empty of any designs.


I just love stitching on all of my projects, so that's what I did here as well.


I used little enamel hearts to fill all the centres of the flowers



I love all the heart and love cut files Nicole added to the JustNick shop! Don't forget to hop over and check them out!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to have a look at my page.


1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the heart and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete