Sunday 8 March 2020

You Are My Sunshine | My Creative Scrapbook March Main Kit

Hello everyone! Are you enjoying your Sunday as much as I am? I love my days off, so I can have coffee at a friend in the morning, take long strolls with my puppy, catch up on my reading and scrap a bit of course! 

Today I thought I'd share one of the layouts I created with the fabulous March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit is filled with the Bloom Street collection from Pink Paislee/Paige Evans (papers, stickers and die-cuts), but also has an extra packet of flowers from Shimelle. 


For this layout I mostly used paper 24. My favorite paper in this collection!! 
And a few close-ups:





And a photo of the March Main Kit:


For more information about the March kits please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my page!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that adorable photo, and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete