Monday 1 June 2020

Adventures | Crate Paper Magical Forest | JustNick Studio

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing my very last layout created for JustNick. I've had a great time on Nicole's team working with her amazing cut file and am sad to say goodbye, but after two years it felt like the right thing to do. For today I used the beautiful "Floral Ring 3" cut file to create this fun spring layout of my daughter and our puppy:


This is the cut file I used: Floral Ring 3


Isn't this cut file beautiful?! I wanted to scrap these spring photos and thought this cut file was just perfect! I also use Crate Paper's Magical Forest collection with it's soft colors and fun designs:


I love how delicate the flowers and stems of the cut file are and I love that there are multiple circles:


Using the sewing machine I sewed over the circles three times for some extra texture. I just love the effect!


In the middle of the circle I placed two clusters with a small photo each and some die-cuts & stickers and connected these two clusters with another cluster right in the middle of the circle:

The cluster at the top:


The cluster in the middle of the circle:


The cluster at the bottom of the circle:


For the finishing touch I decided to add a few Nuvo drops instead of paint drops (what I normally do). I really love these Nuvo drops and don't understand I didn't use them before!

This was it. Hope you like it! Thank you so much for all your love I got for my JustNick projects over the last two years! I've such a great time and hope to see you all again on Instagram or Facebook. Don't forget to visit the JustNick store to grab this cut file or one of the many others.


1 comment: