Sunday 27 September 2020

My Creative Scapbook September Projects!

How time flies! I just noticed my last blog post is from August 12th! How is that possible?! I did scrap a few pages in the last month, so without further ado here are 3 layouts I created with the September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This kit featured the "Any Many More" collection from Pink Paislee. Perfect to scrap all those birthday photos lying around the house (even of the dog!).

My daughter's 23 birthday:



And the close-ups:




A layout of my son's 21st birthday:


And the close-ups photos:



And now a layout of our dog's 1st birthday:


And the close-ups:



When I look at these layout I realize they are all multi photo layouts! I'm quite proud of myself! 

For more information about this kit (and the other 3 kits of this month) please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website and if you want to see the photos of all projects created by the design team with the various kits, please visit the Design Team Gallery.

Here's a photo of the September Main kit:


Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a happy day!

xxx Monique

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete