Tuesday 2 November 2021

I Heart Autumn | Pretty Little Studio

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Pretty Little Studio using the "Grateful Heart" collection and featuring a strip of three small Autumn photos. Here's the layout I made:


For the background I stenciled on a sheet of white cardstock with a stencil from Vicki Boutin and Distress Oxide (Dried Marigold). On the left side I stitched a strip of torn paper from the sheet called "Gratitude" (mustard). 

I adhered the photo strip on two 3" x 4" journaling cards (called "Grateful Heart") and I placed another journaling card on the right side of the photos, stitching throught this one with some orange colored thread. 


Next I added a little stripy tag and wound a length of twine through the hole at the top. After placing some fun die-cuts here and there on my page I was almost done.
 

On the right side of my page I wrote a few lines of journaling and machine stitched beneath:


Last but not least I added a few drops of silver colored ink. 
I really really love this collection! 


Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

Here's a list of the PLS products I used:





Journaling | Grateful 3 x 4


You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment