Monday 23 January 2023

Pretty Little Studio Memorydex Cards || Sugar Plum

Hello friends! For today I've got something else to share: a memorydex card! I made this with the brand new Sugar Plum collection from Pretty Little Studio. This collection is so much fun! I think it's my favorite Christmas collection sofar! 

Here's what I made: 


Before this weekend I had never ever created a memorydex card, but then last weekend I saw a memorydex challenge on Instagram and decided to join in. And now I'm hooked! So I thought that for my Pretty Little Studio blog post I would create this cutie.  

Let me show you the card I created for the challenge as well, as I used Pretty Little Studio's Sugar Plum collection for that card too:


Isn't that mouse adorable?! 

So, now I've got two memorydex cards! It's not much but it's a start. Planning on doing many more! 


I really love this new Sugar Plum collection! If you want to check it out, please visit the Pretty Little Studio shop.

Here's a list of the Pretty Little Studio products I used:



Die-Cuts | Sprinkles, Holiday Stems

Stickers | Festive Words



Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment