Sunday 29 January 2023

COZY HOME || PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a Christmas layout created with the new and adorable Sugar Plum collection from Pretty Little Studio. This collection is so super cute! Right up my alley! 

Here's what I made: 


For this layout I started with the rainbow paper called "Rainbow Bright" and used two photos from last Christmas. On the right side of the photos I placed a 3" x 4" journaling card with that cute little mouse. 


Below the photos and the journaling card I placed scalloped borders with stripes and hearts. These are so awesome! Next I added two word die-cuts and lots of other die-cuts, like the stern looking nutcracker. I really truly adore this collection!

Here are a few close-ups:





After I machine stitched my page, stamped the date and added some paint drops I was done. 

I really love this new Sugar Plum collection! If you want to check it out, please visit the Pretty Little Studio shop.


Here's a list of the Pretty Little Studio products I used:




Stickers | Festive Words


Journaling | Ginger Bread 3x4


Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to visit the Pretty Little Studio shop for this collection or one of the many other collections. 

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment