Let me show you how to create this page!
1. Gather all your supplies and print a 4" x 6" photo:
2. Cut apart all the little squares from the "Love At Home" sheet and choose your 19 favorites (there are 36 in total!):
3. Place them on your cardstock background paper (without adhering them) to determine where you want each square:
4. Start adhering squares in the four corners of your background cardstock. I adhered them 2 cm from the sides:
5. Adhere squares in between and cut off one centimeter on all sides of your background cardstock:
6. Place your cardstock background on a dark colored patterned paper (I chose the "Family Tree" paper) and add the next row of squares:
7. Choose a piece of patterned paper to place behind your photo (I just adore this "Heart of Home" paper!):
8. Add adhesive to the back of your photo, but only in the middle, so you'll be able to slip die-cuts, tags etc. behind it later-on. Adhere the title at the bottom of your photo:
9. Add die-cuts and stickers to the left and right of your photo:
10. Slip in two tags at the top of your photo and add machine stitching randomly to your squares and you're done!!!
Don't you just love the result?! and it's so easy to create this page! Here are a few close-ups:
Hope you like it too. Can't wait to see what you'll create with this kit. Don't forget to share your projects on our "inspiration central" facebook page!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and if you want to see more pages created with this fabulous kit then hop over to the Design Team Gallery!