Friday 29 November 2013

Colors of Christmas Release Party - Imaginisce!

Last week a "Colors of Christmas" release party has been held on Imaginisce's blog! Here're the layouts I created for the party!

First up: Holiday Cheer: 


Every year in December an ice-skating rink is built in the centre of our town which stays there for one month only. It’s always packed with kids, both little and big! And sometimes even parents attempt to skate there, but because it’s no so big it’s very crowded. So it’s not really about ice skating, but more about getting together and doing something fun. My kids love it! These photos are from a few years ago, but they still go there every year. I love watching them, meanwhile enjoying a warm cup of hot chocolate. 



Supplies: Imaginsce (Color of Christmas collection: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker stackers). Other supplies: cardstock: Bazzill Basics; wood veneer: Studio Calico; Viva: Perlen Pen; old book page. Tools: Silhouette Cameo; Border Punch: Fiskars. 

And here's my second layout: Tradition

These photos were taken during the Christmas Show in our garden and home décor centre. This Christmas show is known everywhere and we go there several times every year! I always bring my camera to take lots of photos of the kids, but this time my daughter insisted to take a pic of me too. As this is the first time I decided to scrap it and because I had Imaginisce’s new Color of Christmas collection on my desk so I got started straight away. I love using lots of layers and different patterned papers on my layouts and with this collection that is so easy; all patterns and colors match perfectly!

I really adore this new Imaginisce Christmas collection; the colors are awesome, the designs are perfect, the many die-cuts are fantastic (there are so many to choose from!) and I just LOVE that owl!!



Supplies: Imaginsce (Color of Christmas collection: patterned paper, die-cuts, bling. Bushel o’ Fall collection: button). Other supplies: cardstock: Bazzill Basics; staples: V&D. Tools: Silhouette Cameo; Corner & Border Punch: Fiskars.

Thanks for visiting my blog again today! Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment