Friday 15 November 2013

Gratitude Week at Imaginisce

This week is "Gratitude Week" at Imaginisce and because we in The Netherlands don’t celebrate Thanksgiving like they do in the US, I decided to create a layout about what I’m thankful for. And what I’m thankful for most, is my family! In this case my in-laws. I chose this photo of my husband with his parents, his brother and his sister. I’m so very thankful I belong to this warm, welcoming & happy family too.


a few close-ups: I just love all those big die-cuts!!



Supplies: Imaginsce (Bushel of Fall collection: patterned paper, die-cuts, sticker stackers, bling pack). Other supplies: cardstock: Bazzill Basics; flowers: Inkido, wood veneer & mist: Studio Calico. Tools: Corner and Border Punch: Fiskars; Border Punch: Martha Stewart.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Wishing you a fab weekend!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment